Sunday, August 29, 2010

Deepak gadi luv story....1

On a boring after noon my pc gave a beep as i received a friend request !
It was from Harsitha.I don’t know who she is but i remember visiting her page some day from Sidh’s profile!
I accepted her request as soon,and received a thanx from her in no time,the conversation went 4 15 min then “bye c u _ TC”s.it was the first time for me to chat with some stranger on Orkut.
I don’t know when I slept but a call from Sidh woke me
‘”Abe will u come 2 movie tomorrow?”
“which 1?”
“Huh .. not yet decided but ll go to Jagadamba”
“Vahi kyun? Any thing interesting?”
“Ya,ll meet Priya she is coming”
“Saale what will I do there? “
“U ll meet her n we will watch the movie”
“Ok ll see”I said,” Abe ruk who’s Harsitha?”
“How do u know her.What 4?”
“I added her on Orkut”
“another junior from DPS” he said and hung up.

I wonder how can girls be so faster……..

                                                                            
                                            
                                                                
                                                          

For the first time I saw Priya .she was so cute .a lady with that structure i had never seen one.
I didn’t talk more ,I haven’t even heard what they were talking. i  immerced my self into the movie,sadly the movie lacked depth wit routine and predictable dialogues,scene sequence.


The days went as usual with some chat n suddenly one day the cet results were out and it was a bang my rank was a 5 digit one with 4 in its msb .

I wont get a seat so dad decided 2 buy one

mean while my daily routine is 2 follow priya on sidh's bike every day they spoke some thing and im not interested in that . One day i asked him if they r in love he reacted badly saying she already has a boy friend and she is just friend 4 him.
Reaching good i would call Harshita or she will and ye share a lot amazingly these days i feel her more close than any one else . One day she said im her best friend ever .

Days went and its time 2 college my mind is running around how will the girls be , and all other sucking things.
The day of admission im with dad n some one called deepak amazingly its my class mate in +2 avinash.
Hey u got here?
Ya!
Well which branch
electronics
wow we can be together again ! Huh this time ll be 4 years!

I missed net because of college and its time 2 have a chat on mobile i got Harshita s number and its a chat with her all the way.

Mean while avinash never knew what im doing with mobile . He is never a serious listener he believed in his 'right' brain.
One day because of him we were kicked off the class. He was laughing  as i cracked a joke on the girl beside us,he laughed enough loudly that every one  turned towards us.

Things about him are interesting!
he never wanted 2 study maths but he had 2. He wanted a girl she wanted some one else . He always says he is a looser . He says he dont believe in love and he dont know what love actually is . Love is 2 waste time and its a.. Its a sweet trap that girls play 2 use boys. He adds girls are like cats and boys are dogs.

I never took it serious but some times i used the same words when sidh talks about priyanka as if i were a philosopher who knew every thing about life ,and who had a lot of experience.

And after a long and boring schedule we got a consecutive 2 day holiday.sidh plans a movie with priyanka and that sucks but i have 2 go because Harshita said she ll be coming.
I called her as i reached theatre but she didnt come saying her dad wants 2 buy her a new dress 4 her coming birthday.
The movie was lame  with a ultra slim heroin showing her skin and bones.after the movie priyanka wanted 2 buy a sim and i got tempt 2 the offer and took one our numbers matched till the 8 th digit,she took an auto with her friend .
On our way back i asked sidh if they r in love , though he said no he left a clue that she likes him.i was amazed .how do girls choose boys ,what do they see priyanka is a scholar blazer and what about us idiots running behind them. I thought he she waits she can find some one much better,suiting her nature .

Beep : my mobile made a sound as it received a message from Harshita saying really sorry , huh.. how can girls lie and cover it so easily ?
Ya its ok the movie was boring u did nt miss any thing worth watching
common deepak i missed a lot i missed u!
Ya ! i was excited 2 see u.any way when is ur birth day?
Its on coming monday! Hey i want 2 tell u some thing ..
Ya ok ur welcome
i dont know how it started but its out of my hands when i started seeing u in my dreams .i think im in love with u.:-(

it was a shock i never expected it from a girl who never say me .how can u fall in love with some one whom u had never seen.i dont know whet 2 reply.
I turned 2 sidh 2 show this and another blow he was typing the same thing that is on my mobile screen,amazingly priyanka accepted it in seconds and the reply was some thing that i couldnt confront Harshita.

That day i recollected avinash's words saying girls propose u 2 have fun and they ll leave when they find some one much better.i decided not 2 tell any of these things to him .

No comments:

Post a Comment